JOBOVIC SAFARIS - AFRICAN ADVENTURE SAFARIS
|JOBOVIC SAFARIS - AFRICAN ADVENTURE SAFARIS
083 393 0364
060 376 7606
|Hours:||Mondays to Fridays: 07h30 – 20h00 | Saturdays 08h00 – 13h00|
Jobovic Safaris - South African Tour Operator, Offering Safaris & Tours To All Southern African Countries
Jobovic Safaris is a South African Tour operator with 25 years of combined experience in the tourism field.
A tour with us offers inspiring adventure, sightseeing, cultural and wildlife safaris in Southern Africa. We focus on comfortable tented or lodge accommodation. The best way to experience rural Africa is by camping!
We also specialize in quality private day tours around the Gauteng area.
Our clients are our biggest assets, and we keep our groups small, to ensure that each guest gets the attention they deserve. Our professional staff will ensure your trip to be incredible, exciting, secure, memorable, full of fun and happiness. We take care of everything from the moment your trip starts, to the day you finish your excursion with us.
Jobovic Safaris & Tours:
10 Day Bush & Beyond
Experience Wild Africa at it's best, on this safe safari from Johannesburg into Botswana and the incredible Makgadikgadi Pans and Chobe National Park to the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Then back into Botswana.
8 Day Best of South Africa Wildlife and Panoramic safari
We start our safe journey from Johannesburg to the Sudwala Caves and the famous Panoramic route.We then work our way to Maholoholo Rehab Center and through the world renowned Kruger National Park for the best wildlife experience. Then to Chimpanzee Eden and Kaapsehoop, before returning to Johannesburg.
9 Day Johannesburg to Botswana to Victoria Falls
This tour will take you on a safe road trip from Johannesburg through old Palapye, a multicultural historical site from the Middle Stone Age of the 19th century in Botswana, to Chobe national park that offers sensational game viewing, and is known for its spectacular elephant population and the only place to see the Puku antelope in the world. Then into Zimbabwe to the largest waterfall, Victoria Falls, also known as “smoke that thunders”, and will take your breath away.
39 Day – 3 Stage, 8 Countries
Come and join us on this epic 39 day safe Africa overland adventure through 8 countries in southern Africa, namely, south- Africa, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana.
NEW 16 Day – Johannesburg to Namibia
Relax on a safe trip from Johannesburg where we will enter Botswana that lies in the Kalahari, and work our way to Windhoek, where we will visit German style buildings, museums, and plenty more, that brings us to the red sand dunes of Sesriem and Sossusvlei, where we will have a taste of the best and famous apple pie in the world.
11 Day Namibia Desert Safari
As we pick you up from your lodge or hotel in Windhoek, we start to explore Windhoek , with its characterized German style buildings, museums ,Alte Feste fort and much more. That brings us to the next step of the safe Namib desert tour.
12 Day – Johannesburg to Lesotho (Upper Class)
We start our safe journey heading for the largest transport museum in the history of South Africa over the past 400 years. We then make our way to Golden Gate , in the Free State near the Lesotho border.
9 Day Swazi Kingdom to Coast
On this safe trip, we will visit the Blyde River Canyon. Our second destination will be the world renowned Kruger National Park, the home of many different wildlife. We then enter into the Swazi Kingdom.
13 Day – Wilderness and Coast
Sit back and relax on a great and safe journey to Xai -Xai in Mozambique.
11 Day Southern Africa Wildlife Trail
We start our safe journey to the world - renowned Kruger national park, then to one of the most important archaeological sites in Africa, the great Zimbabwe ruins.
African Safari (The “Big Five”, Fun, Culture and Adventure)
Whether it’s for Africa’s famous wildlife, fun in the sun on the beach or adventure and excitement, if Africa is on your bucket list.
Kruger National Park
With 18 989 square kilometers of conservation area the Kruger National Park is South-Africa’s largest and one of the world’s most famous game reserves.
Namibia is a land of endless horizons. The name of the country is derived from the Namib Desert, considered to be the oldest desert in the world.
Gauteng and Surrounding Area
Gauteng has a lot to offer in terms of culture and history. Enjoy exploring the dynamic Johannesburg with us.
Let us help you put together a fun and exciting motorcycle tour.
Tailor Made Tours
Tailor made tours for groups of 8 people and more. This includes any tailor made tour. For example, Tigerfishing in the Zambezi or Pongola, white water rafting in the Orange river, missionary trips, or what ever your request.
- Photography: Best opportunity for great wildlife, sightseeing and action photos.
- Motorcycling: We do tours for bikers, with or without their own motorcycles, for groups of 6 to 12 bikes.
- Sundowner Cruise: Enjoy the sunset boat cruise at Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, or at Chobe, Botswana
- Jet Ski: Enjoy yourself on jet skis on the clean water of Mozambique.
- Snorkelling: We visit some of the best snorkelling sites in Africa, at Mozambique beaches.
- Big Swing/ Gorge Swing: “The Big Swing”, situated in Graskop, Mpumalanga, South Africa offers a 68 meter free-fall at 180 km/h in under 3 seconds.
- White River Rafting: Under professional guidance, novices as well as experts can experience hours of enjoyable and challenging adventures.
- Walk with Lions: Come and walk with us, with the lions.
- Devil’s den: If you have the heart, you can watch the Victoria falls from the Devil den.
- Shark Diving: Meet one of nature’s most feared apex predators in the Great White Shark Capital of the World!
- Canoeing: South Africa is home to awesome rivers for exciting canoeing adventures.
- Fishing: The tiger fish is only one of the numerous African fish which will test your skill and equipment.
- Elephant Rides: From the back of an elephant guests will amble down small forest paths and across open savannas.
- Bungee Jumping: Africa offers the world’s two highest commercial bungee jumps; Victoria Falls bridge in Zimbabwe and Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa.
- Game Drive: Game drives last anywhere from 2 hours to whole day excursions with lunch in the bush.