OPPIBERG GUEST HOUSE, HARTBEESPOORT
|OPPIBERG GUEST HOUSE, HARTBEESPOORT
082 256 6360
082 895 2281
|Address:||Plot 248, Broederstroom Hartbeespoort 0240|
Oppiberg Guest House, self-catering accommodation, Hartbeespoort
Oppiberg Guest House is situated in the mountains overlooking the Crocodile river this self- catering 8-sleeper thatch house has a 180-degree view of nature, with the crocodile river on one side and the mountains, full of our indigenous Suikerbos Protea, on the other. These tranquil and scenic surroundings create an ideal weekend breakaway. It is a quick drive to reach the Hartbeespoort hub with all the outdoor activities that you can be part of.
Oppiberg Guest house consists of three bedrooms and can accommodate up to eight people.
The main bedroom contains a queen bed. This room has it's own en suite bathroom which contains a bath tub, a walk in closet for comfort, and an outdoor which opens onto a small private patio.
Room one contains a comfortable double bed. Perfect for a couple in love.
Room two contains a bunk-bed, the top is a single and the bottom is a double bed. Place all the children together or book it for a small family.
Rooms one and two share a bathroom which contains a shower.
A sleeper couch in the living room provides that extra space for that one person you would like to bring along.
The living area, dining area and kitchen is a large open plan area. The kitchen is fully equipped and contains a gas stove, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer. The living room has a glass sliding door which opens on to a veranda. Here you will be met by a breathtaking view of the crocodile river which flows into the Hartbeespoortdam.
A braai are gives the ladies a much deserved break from all the cooking.
- The Booking of the house is R 420 per person per night’s stay.
- Children under 12 will be charged R 210 per child per night.
- Children under 1 year stay for free.
A deposit of 50% needs to be made to confirm your booking. We work strictly on a first come first serve basis and will not be able to guarantee your booking until payment has been made.
Must do’s for you at Oppiberg Guest House
- X- Tribe Adventures: Walking distance from Oppiberg Guest House. Paintball, Tubbing, River Rafting, Quad Biking, Archery, Warrior Race, Wall Climbing. Phone Ruan on 082 323 8043.
- Ale House Broederstroom: Best pizza ever tasted and a deliciously unique craft beer. 083 272 3120
- Ama Zwing Zwing Zip Line Tour: Ride their zip line over the tree canopy and see how much of their wildlife you can spot. 082 803 7731
- Lion and Safari Park: Take the family out for an exciting day with some big cats. 087 150 0100
- Bill Harrop’s Balloon Safari: Book one of their Balloon Safaries for a spectacular and unique view of the Hartbeespoortdam. 011 705 3201
- Glen Afric Country Lodge: Book a game. drive and spend the day in the wild. On Sundays Glen Afric serves a delicious buffet for guests. 082 781 2579
Walks from the guesthouse (Opening soon)
- Hiking trail: green route - Up the “koppie” to a one in a million view of the dam.
- Hiking trail: yellow route - reach the clearing from where you can view the Crocodile river, observe the beautiful indigenous bush, Walk down to the riverfront and enjoy.
- Oppiberg Riverfront Picnic Area: Kids parties, picnic and swim in the river, or bring your fishing rod. R150.
For more information, please view/download Nearby adventures - Oppiberg Guest House